Friday, August 20, 2010

Really, just thoughts

I frequently get these ruminations in my head about current events.  And I tell people.  And they don't care.  Everybody has their own opinions.  So why would you be interested in mine?  No clue.

But I wanted a place to post these thoughts.  Get them out of my mind.  It's that "I'm too busy to have this thought occupying my mind any more."  So I figure if I post them and get them out of my mind, great :)  Do I expect my thoughts to change the world?  No, of course not.  I'm one person amongst billions, why would my thoughts matter?  They don't.  I have no expectations for the posts I blog here.

But if you stumble across these and you see a flaw in my thought process and want to post a logical disagreement or ask for clarification, the comments are available for you.  This isn't a full time job and I only check the comments once in a while, so be patient if you don't see your comment or a response appear right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment